Lenovo 42U 1200 mm Deep Static and Dynamic Rack offerings are industry-standard 19-inch server cabinets that are designed for high availability server environments. They are optimized to help maximize floor space, expedite installation, simplify cable management, and increase accessibility for improved serviceability. With a depth of 1200 mm (approximately 47 inches), these racks offer expansive rear channels with tool-less button mounts for virtually effortless installation of up to six 0U vertical rack strip power distribution units (PDU) or can easily accommodate vertical cable organizers or mounting other equipment.
Figure 1 shows the 42U 1200mm Deep Static Rack, 93614PX.
Features and Specifications
The features of the 42U 1200mm Deep Racks include:
42U 600 mm x 1200 mm designs
- Cost-effective 42U static (non-ship loadable) and dynamic (fully ship loadable) models
- Designed for high availability Lenovo server environments
- 600 mm standard single floor tile width to complement current raised floor data center designs
- 1200 mm depth for improved cable management and air circulation
- Compliance with the EIA-310-D industry standard for 19-inch, type A rack cabinets
Rear cable management channels
- Features expansive rear channels with tool-less button mounts for virtually effortless installation of up to six 0U vertical rack strip power distribution units (PDU), or can easily accommodate vertical cable organizers or mounting other equipment.
- Zero U mounting design conserves valuable EIA space for IT equipment, simplifies cable management, reduces installation time and increases accessibility.
- Six sidewall compartments to support installation of 1U PDUs and switches without unnecessarily taking up valuable rack space
Overhead cable access
- Front cable access portals and a large rear adjustable opening provide improved overhead cable management
- Standard front and side stabilizers for static rack stability when equipment is routinely installed, removed, or accessed
Adjustable leveling pads
- Four easily adjustable leveling pads ensure stability and prevent rolling on casters
- Clear U markings on mounting rails to aide in space planning and installation
42U cabinets are less than 2 m tall on casters
- Fixed front and rear swivel heavy duty casters that can easily accommodate the maximum load capacity, while still being less than 2 meters in height to allow the 42U rack models to fit under most doorways
- Perforated front and rear doors for maximum airflow
Split rear doors
- Split rear door design for improved access and serviceability
Secure doors and panels
- Lockable doors and side panels provide a more secure environment for equipment and data
Quick release hinges
- Quick release hinge design allows the front door to easily be mounted on either side of the cabinet, which provides for flexible placement alternatives by allowing the door to open in either direction
42U Dynamic ship load offerings
- Affordable 42U dynamic rack models that support shipping ready for instant deployment fully integrated solutions up to 2,100 lbs
- Robust frame, mounting rails, and shock re-usable packaging to help protect the heaviest loads in transit
- Integrated outriggers for dynamic tilt stability and safety at maximum loads